Tripfilms is proud to partner with MSN Travel to feature selected Tripfilms videos on the MSN Travel Video page. Only hand-selected editor’s pick HD videos will be distributed via MSN Travel and a byline is always given to the filmmaker in the video description. We are very excited about this partnership and hope that it helps increase awareness of travel video and Tripfilms filmmakers in the travel community as well as among general audiences.
To have a better chance of getting your videos featured on MSN Travel, remember the following guidelines for an editor’s pick video:
- Editor’s pick videos are relevant to travel destinations and travel topics like food, hotels, accommodations, activities, shows, and events.
- Editor’s pick videos are not explicit advertisements.
- A user would recognize the high quality footage that is clear and not shaky, and HD footage is required.
- A user would hear clear sound and or music.
- A user who is trying to plan a trip could watch an editor’s pick video and come away with useful information about the destination or topic that they could use to plan their trip.
- A user who is looking to “armchair travel” could watch an editor’s pick video and be inspired to visit the place.
Additionally, to be featured on MSN Travel, videos should not have a screen at the end of the video asking users to subscribe. However, showing your own brand logo or your website address is just fine, and could even help you grow your audience.
Get your videos featured on the MSN Travel Tripfilms channel—Upload your travel videos to Tripfilms.com today!